CO300 – Minecraft: Intro to Computer Science
Length: 16-20 sessions, 1 hour each
Create loops, debug code, build structures, and create your own animations in block-based coding with 20 hours of instruction based on CSTA standards.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Create code with an intended outcome.
- Utilize multiple coding features into one outcome.
- Understand how code is more efficient in creating large-scale builds instead of manual actions.
- Use block code to change their Minecraft world.
- Recognize more than one way to achieve the same result through code
- Utilize design thinking to create code
- Merge multiple coding concepts to complete large, varied tasks