TL205 – Intro to Web Builder
Length: 8-12 sessions, 1 hour each
In this course, students will be introduced to Microsoft Access and databases. Students follow the detailed, illustrated instructions to learn how to construct a simple database. They begin by exploring a database about space exploration. Then they plan and construct a database on a topic of their choice. A table is created, and field properties are adjusted. Next, they design a form, and finally, they generate a simple report.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- A database can be used to view, find, sort, filter, and add records.
- Superimpose two images using digital tools.
- Plan and organise the database’s topic.
- Use search engines to find information; create a new database.
- Create a table and set field properties to store data
- Create a data entry form. Create a database of categorical data.
- Produce a report that groups and sorts records
- Revise the content and layout of a database object.
There are no reviews yet.