STEMA Learning Centre
Empowering minds, building future
It is never too early to learn STEAM subjects. Children starting from Kindergarten can learn to code, without literacy or numeracy skills. At STEMA, kids can make their own codes to create cartoons, games, design virtual environments, program robots, and work on many science projects. Kids gain essential knowledge while developing:
- The ability to think logically and analytically through coding to create fun games and interactive stories
- Interpersonal and communication skills from working in team to present their ideas and thinkings.
- Problem-solving skills by completing required tasks and entering multiple robotics competitions.
- Creativity and imagination through brainstorming, designing and building structures, objects and models.
Our interdisciplinary programs are designed to spark and develop students’ capability to:
- Think critically and analytically
- Be creative, be self-aware
- Explore and take thoughtful risks
- Work effectively in a team, or independently
- Develop self-learning ability
- Lead and be a good leader
COMPREHENSIVE, ENGAGING AND FUN AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAMS
TECHNOLOGY LITERACY, CODING, ROBOTICS, ENGINEERING, DIGITAL ARTS, MATH
Learn text, icon and block-based coding to make interactive stories, animations, and games
ROBOTICS & ENGINEERING
Build, and program the robots to perform different tasks
Design, and construct shapes and structures from various materials
Have tons of fun and be creative with 3D design, printing, and other forms of arts
Advance computer skills with popular software & mobile app
STEAM education at early age
Kids as young as 5 years of age can learn Robotics, Coding. We believe these skills should be taught at the same time kids learn reading and writing.